- Contract position · Mid-Senior level
- Closing Date 29/04
This is a very exciting time for VIMA Group and this year we have ambitious plans for continued growth and development. We are seeking to add to our team of experienced, motivated and passionate consultants to work with us on this journey.
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively and as part of a team?
- Can you work with integrity and respect for others?
- Are you interested in learning from others and helping our clients to improve their capabilities?
If our values resonate with yours, let’s start a conversation about how we could work together.
What are we looking for in an Office Manager?
As Office Manager, you will demonstrate the following:
- Calm, professional and confident manner
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and positive personality. Able to coach mentor and develop people in the team.
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of the compliances and requirements of running an office e.g. HSE / risk assessments, PAT testing and fire safety / regulations.
What can we offer in return?
VIMA Group offer a work culture like no other in defence and security. Whilst we maintain outstanding professional standards at all times we also offer all our staff a trusting, flexible (where possible) and supportive place to work. We will do as much as we can to help accommodate whatever is important to you, be it your growing family, managing your local sports team or leading the way in your chosen field. This is reflected in our raft of benefits available to all our staff. At VIMA Group, we put our people first – and we truly mean it.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan – with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre.
- Cycle to Work.
- Perks at Work.
- Contributory company pension.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of some of our work, pre-employment checks including Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) screening will need to be carried out and you will need to be eligible to obtain further clearances as required, including UK Security Clearance (SC).
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.
What to do next
If you are interested in the above, please apply using the link provided.
To find out more about the vacancy or VIMA Group, please contact Ben Williams on 07375 365440 or email [email protected].
VIMA group recognises the benefits of Reserve service to Country, Company and individual. VIMA Group has HR Policies to support Reservists and actively encourages them to apply.
Real People. Real Change. Real Results.