- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- Bristol (Hybrid)
- Closing Date 24/01
This is a very exciting time for VIMA Group and this year we have ambitious plans for continued growth and development. We are seeking to add to our team of experienced, motivated and passionate consultants to work with us on this journey.
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively and as part of a team?
- Can you work with integrity and respect for others?
- Are you interested in learning from others and helping our clients to improve their capabilities?
If our values resonate with yours, let’s start a conversation about how we could work together.
What does it take to work at VIMA Group?
VIMA Group specialise in delivering P3M (Project, Programme & Portfolio Management) & Project Controls, Procurement, Data Analytics, Learning and Development, Cyber Management, Business Analysis and Transformation consultancy. We add most value delivering these capabilities within the context of Digital Transformation.
As a VIMA Group Cost Modeller you will act in client facing delivery and advisory roles helping our clients solve complicated problems, deliver complex change initiatives and improve business performance. Working as part of multi-disciplined teams across our large public sector clients you are trusted to use your own brand of analytical skills and experience to solve complex problems and find sustainable solutions to our client’s challenges. This often involves managing multiple stakeholders and you will need to use excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure that we continue to transfer our knowledge and provide enduring value to our clients.
What do we look for in a Cost Modeller?
As a Cost Modeller you will have the ability to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of Cost Modelling, Investment Appraisals and Cost Benefit Analysis to support stage gate approvals.
- Understanding and experience of cost estimating tools and methods.
- Experience of supporting government gate approvals, including MOD modelling assurance process
- Experience of developing cost models to MOD CAAS standards.
- Experience of Cost Risk Analysis and use of Monte Carlo tools and methods.
- Good problem solving skills, using logical thinking to influence clients and build trusted relationships.
- Good presentation and written communication skills.
- Member of professional institution (ACostE, SCAF, CCEA) or similar
What can we offer in return?
VIMA Group offer a work culture like no other in defence and security.
Whilst we maintain outstanding professional standards at all times we also offer all our staff a trusting, flexible and supportive place to work. We will do as much as we can to help accommodate whatever is important to you, be it your growing family, managing your local sports team or leading the way in your chosen field. This is reflected in our raft of benefits available to all our staff and Social Value Policy.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan – with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre.
- Cycle to Work.
- Perks at Work.
- Contributory company pension.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC or DV Security Clearance.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.
What to do next
If you are interested in the above, please apply using the link provided.
To find out more about the vacancy or VIMA Group, please contact Ben Williams on 07375 365440 or email [email protected]
Real People. Real Change. Real Results.