- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- Bristol (Hybrid)
- Closing Date 17/01
This is a very exciting time for VIMA Group and this year we have ambitious plans for continued growth and development. We are seeking to add to our team of experienced, motivated and passionate consultants to work with us on this journey.
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively and as part of a team?
- Can you work with integrity and respect for others?
- Are you interested in learning from others and helping our clients to improve their capabilities?
If our values resonate with yours, let’s start a conversation about how we could work together.
What does it take to work at VIMA Group?
VIMA Group specialise in delivering P3M (Project, Programme & Portfolio Management) & Project Controls, Procurement, Data Management, Learning and Development, Cyber Assurance, Business Analysis and Transformation.
We add most value delivering these capabilities within the context of Digital Transformation. We work in partnership with our clients to implement transformation by providing the right blend of skills, expertise, and essential soft skills. Through established methodologies and bespoke application to our client’s environment we enable real and sustained change.
As a Business Development Manager you will report into the Sales Director, joining an established and successful sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in shaping and growing VIMA Group’s business in the defence and security sectors, in particular within Secure Government.
You will work in partnership with the Account Managers to develop a strong business development strategy for your area.
With the goal of winning business, you will work to ambitious growth targets and will be contributing to the continued success of VIMA Group into 2022 and beyond.
What do we look for in a Business Development Manager?
As a Business Development Manager you will have the ability to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Past experience in a similar role with a successful track record of selling high value consultancy into the Public Sector.
- The drive and passion for contributing to the growth of the business and support the company values.
- Experienced in promoting consultancy offers to a market.
- An understanding of the challenges faced by customers in delivering large and complex programmes.
- Operate effectively in order to influence decision makers.
- You are articulate and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
What can we offer in return?
VIMA Group offer a work culture like no other in defence and security. Whilst we maintain outstanding professional standards at all times we also offer all our staff a trusting, flexible and supportive place to work. We will do as much as we can to help accommodate whatever is important to you, be it your growing family, managing your local sports team or leading the way in your chosen field. This is reflected in our raft of benefits available to all our staff. At VIMA Group, we put our people first – and we truly mean it.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan – with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre.
- Cycle to Work.
- Perks at Work.
- Contributory company pension.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC or DV Security Clearance.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.
What to do next
If you are interested in the above, please apply using the link provided.
To find out more about the vacancy or VIMA Group, please contact Ben Williams on 07375 365440 or email [email protected].
Real People. Real Change. Real Results.