- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- England, Hybrid
- Closing Date 02/12
Who are VIMA Group?
Based in Bristol, with offices in London and Portsmouth, VIMA Group are an innovative and forward-thinking management consultancy that delivers professional services, primarily in the Defence and Security sectors.
VIMA Group specialise in delivering P3M & Project Controls, Procurement, Data Analytics, Learning and Development, Cyber Management, Business Analysis and Transformation consultancy. We add most value delivering these capabilities within the context of Digital Transformation.
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team?
- Can you work with integrity and respect for others?
- Do you strive to continuously learn and develop?
- Do you want to play a vital role in helping our clients to improve their capabilities and deliver essential benefits?
If our values resonate with yours, let’s start a conversation about how we could work together.
What does it take to work at VIMA Group?
Delivering complex digital transformations is where we excel! The highly skilled and multi-disciplined VIMA team have a proven track record of enabling clients in the defence and public sector to realise project goals through the application of business tools, strategies, and experience; improving outcomes through upskilling client teams and de-risking our exit to ensure continued growth and success.
As a VIMA Group Consultant, you will act in client facing delivery and advisory roles helping our clients solve complicated problems, deliver complex change initiatives and improve business performance. Working as part of multi-disciplined teams across our large public sector clients you are trusted to implement appropriate management approaches to deliver business change and transformation benefits for our client’s challenges. This often involves, effectively managing multiple stakeholders and delivering sustainable behavioural changes.
You will need to use excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure that we continue to transfer our knowledge and provide enduring value to our clients.
What do we look for in a Agile Business Change Consultant
As a Agile Business Change Consultant, you will have the ability to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Working at the heart of complex transformations to ensure successful implementation and the realisation of desired benefits.
- Stakeholder management and communications skills.
- Business change and transformation.
- Working within a Defence, Security, Public Sector or Consultancy environment.
- Leading client account (and contracts) to profit and a high level of client satisfaction whilst balancing leading the delivery of internal company projects and initiatives.
- Mentoring and development of staff.
What can we offer in return?
VIMA Group offer a work culture like no other in defence and security. Whilst we always maintain outstanding professional standards, we also offer all our staff a trusting, flexible, inclusive and supportive place to work.
We will do as much as we can to help accommodate whatever is important to you, be it your growing family, managing your local sports team or leading the way in your chosen field. This is reflected in our raft of benefits available to all our staff.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan – with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre.
- Cycle to Work.
- Perks at Work.
- Contributory company pension.
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC or DV Security Clearance.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
What to do next
If you are interested in the above, please apply using the link provided.
To find out more about the vacancy or VIMA Group, please contact Ben Williams on 07375 365440 or email [email protected]
VIMA group recognises the benefits of Reserve service to Country, Company and individual.
VIMA Group have HR Policies to support Reservists and actively encourages them to apply.