P3M & Project Controls
We provide clients with expert knowledge on project, programme and portfolio management (P3M) methodologies, as well as support to put these into practice within your organisation.
We will work with you from P3M inception and strategic planning through to delivery and benefit realisation. If needed, we’ll also use our expertise to establish and implement Programme Management Offices to shape and enact effective governance. Our independent teams provide you with an appropriate mix of assurance and advice as well as hands-on delivery, and we always adapt to suit your environment.
Our services encompass everything required to initiate, implement, deliver and assess all aspects of P3M. We will:
- Put P3M and Project Controls methodologies into practice.
- Design, optimise and implement PMO and control frameworks.
- Apply specialist schedule, risk and cost management.
- Deliver quality and configuration management.
- Implement stakeholder and communications management.
- Design, optimise and implement governance and performance reporting (including Earned Value Management).
- Provide forensic project management and maturity assessment.
We provide clients with expert knowledge on cyber resilience and how security measures can effectively enable successful business outcomes.
Our approach is client-focused and user-centric, dedicated to providing trusted advice. We work with our clients to support their cyber security posture and assurance, in terms of people, process and technology across their business enterprise. Our expertise are:
- Understands cyber vulnerabilities and the threat environment. This allows us to design and implement proactive cyber security controls across people, processes, and technology, meeting our clients’ risk appetite.
- Identifies and defines Target Operating Models to provide risk-based cyber resilience requirements, which enables the delivery of critical business outcomes.
- Support cyber security accreditation and information assurance activities, using recognised industry standards and techniques.
- Understand supply chain risk and the third-party supplier landscape, along with the associated cyber risks in the supplier network.
- Uses data analytics to optimise levels of cyber risk mitigation, rapidly providing insight to inform business decisions, while proactively implementing cyber security controls to stay within the client’s risk appetite
We provide our clients with the plans and tools needed to unearth meaningful insights from data – and turn those into competitive advantages. Our data analytics consultants will help you interpret data to provide advanced insights that deliver real business impact.
We deliver dynamic business intelligence that people can trust. Our predictive models show future scenario options, forecast the outcomes, and demonstrate how best to drive your organisation forward.
Our data management expertise will:
- Provide you with the strategies and tools to unearth meaningful insights from data and transform them into a competitive advantage.
- Help you interpret and leverage data for advanced insights for real business impact
- Deliver business intelligence to inform your organisation.
- Use predictive models for forecasting, advice and to demonstrate potential scenarios.
- Ensure that your data is relevant, complete, accurate, meaningful and actionable.
Learning & Development
We offer our clients practical learning and development, delivered by our team of qualified and experienced expert consultants. All the learning and development we deliver is tailored to meet your organisation’s exact needs.
At VIMA, we understand the complexity of the challenges faced by our clients, and very often traditional methods don’t provide all the answers. This is why we always work with our clients to identify root causes, and never simply address the superficial warning signs. By looking deeper, we make sure that we can put real long-term solutions into place.
Our learning and development support will:
- Make sure the right suitably qualified and experienced personnel (SQEP) are engaged to work with your organisation.
- Focus on upskilling your team to provide the capabilities and knowledge essential for real business value.
- Offer a range of learning and development options, including professional accredited training courses, bespoke, targeted training and embedded coaching and mentoring.
- Deliver current best practice processes and methodologies, which keep pace with the changing environment.
- Engage and motivate your team, and create an environment that allows employees to deliver meaningful business impact.
Sustainable business change starts with your people. We empower your team with the right blend of skills and expertise to make a success of every project – and beyond.
We work in collaboration with our clients to understand the needs of the business through a tailored approach to elicitation and capture, helping clients create transformations and solutions that deliver value to the business.
Our Business Analysis expertise can:
- Structure, define and plan your business transformation journey.
- Identify and measure ongoing benefits.
- Undertake business analysis and manage the requirements.
- Establish a positive culture for sustainable change.
- Review organisational design and define your Target Operating Model.
- Support the planning and delivery of migration activities.
- Upskill and coach change agents for new ways of working.
VIMA’s experience in cost and market analysis provides critical insight when it comes to designing the most beneficial procurement strategies for our clients. This is the foundation of successful procurement management.
By delivering excellence in procurement support, we help our clients achieve more cost-effective outcomes from their supply chains.
Our implementation-focused consultants will then plan, manage and deliver an efficient procurement process for your organisation. By delivering procurement excellence we will drive operational efficiency, cost reductions and financial results.
Our procurement specialists will:
- Advise on public sector procurement process and best practice.
- Supply strategic and delivery support to competitive tenders and supplier engagements.
- Offer negotiation support in competitive and collaborative delivery environments.
- Support in an ISO44001 advisory and compliance capacity.
- Provide bid preparation and management.
- Manage contracts on your behalf.
We want to humanise the process of business transformation. Our expert consultants build real collaborations that deliver real results.Contact Us
‘’We very much enjoyed working with VIMA, and have consequently collaborated with them on other opportunities, which demonstrates our confidence in their skills and abilities. The MOD was extremely pleased with the outcome of the ELCOM project, which was delivered on time, under budget and to a very high standard.”
“VIMA Group has helped us with our PPM maturity. Using their maturity assessment model, the consultants honed into the material opportunities for improvement and provided recommendations.”
“VIMA Group’s understanding of Defence meant that the team immediately grasped the complexity of the problems faced as a result of transitioning to a new style of IT.”